Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring has Sprung

And i have not blogged in ages, not due to lack of material but because my computer is no more. The Olympics came and went; controversy and beer drinking made more headlines than the medal runs. My personal fave being that of the Japanese snowboarder Kazuhiro Kokubo (isn't he dreamy?). The circle of which I'm part celebrated with a 'torch' relay of our own and a closing ceremony to be remembered....and there's a chipped tooth to remind me of what i can't recall. But this is the internet and that is old news.

So what's new you ask? Plenty it seems, but it might be to soon to write about it here...A weekend filled with PG13 kind of fun has left me inspired. But my heads in the clouds so I can't seem to get much done. Whats the difference between daydream and reality anyway? The other day I zoned out during a class discussion on the concept of truth in life writing. With my eyes glazed over i raised my hand and proclaimed in typical burn-out fashion, "but isn't truth relative?..." As a spiritual being having a human experience, this weeks truth is a positive and negative charge - a Gemini and Sagittarius completing a circuit - a manifestation that is blowing my mind.
Love forever,
 Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment